Application are taken Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 4:00pm. The leasing office is located at the Housing Authority of Covington Administration Building, 2300 Madison Avenue, Covington, KY 41014. The leasing office number is (859) 655-7308. The following information is required to complete the application process.
- All Adults 18 years and older must attend the application interview
- A valid Picture ID - Drivers license, state ID - Must have at time of interview
- Social Security Cards - required for all family members
- Birth Certificates - from Vital Statistics Ofices or Health Department, Military or Baptismal Records
- Criminal Background Information - a criminal background check will be performed for all adults, for any states lived in for the last 5 years. This is at no charge to you.
- Income - You must provide a listing of each household member and the income they receive. You must provide the employer name, agency, address and phone number.
- Current & Previous Landlord Information - You must provide the name, address and phone number of all landlords from which you have rented and/or anyone you have stayed with in th past 3 years.
- Current Assets - You must provide a listing of any real estate, property, bank accounts and account numbers that you own or have disposed of in the last two years.
- Child Care Expenses - If you pay a babysitter to care for your child so you may work or attend school, you must provide the name, address and phone number of this person.
- Parents - You must provide proof of temporary, full, or joint physical or legal custody for children who will live with you.
- Any Verification must be dated within 30 days of the date you apply for housing.
The Housing Authority of Covington reserves the right to request any other HUD required items of verification deemed necessary to complete the application process and determine eligibility for housing assistance.
We request that minor children not be brought with you to your appointment and appreciate your cooperation in this process, as our space is limited.